Next: Server side
Up: Product requirements
Previous: Product requirements
- Connection to ICQ using nothing but a web browser.
- This is the very heart of our system. A user can use any
Java enabled browser on any machine connected to the
internet in order to connect to their ICQ account and use
all the basic features presented by the ICQ network.
- Supporting basic ICQ features through a simple GUI.
- Our client supports all the basic ICQ features: sending
and receiving messages and maintaining a contact list.
- Working within applet security permissions.
- It is
very important that the applet we produce does not conflict
with the applet security permissions so it is indeed
runnable on any machine that supports Java, even to the most