Next: Contact list and database
This is a group of small auxiliary routines that are
frequently used by other modules. They are implemented in
These function include:
- ready_to_read tells when a socket can be
- receive_message extracts a full protocol
message from the socket.
- clean_buf frees buffers allocated by
- message_type extracts a message type from a
- ready_to_write checks whether a socket is
ready to be written into.
- send_message sends a full message over a
- announce_connection prints the information
of a new connection to the log file.